Below is a guide to navigate the race listing webpage of the Wieler Bond Vlaanderen. You will also find the race listing webpage for the WBV (Wieler Bond Vlaanderen) below our guide.
|First you need to select the start date and end date you would like to search using the “Periode Van” and “Periode tot” tabs.
|Then you can further narrow down which province you would like to search. I usually just use the “Alle Provencies” so I can see where there are races and judge which will be good races to do.
|After that you select the racing category you want to do in Belgium. I have made a listing of all the racing categories in Belgium for you to reference if you are unsure. I usually leave it to “Alle Categorieen” for short searches but narrow it down for long searches.
|Once you do this, press “printversie” to see which races there are.
|From there you can tick the check box of the races you like and want information for. Then you press “Mijn Kalender” at the bottom to give you a printout listing of all the races (very helpful for race planning).
Below is a description of what each part of the race listing means:
- Duur/afstand: (the length of the race and the number of laps and their distance)
- Voorinschrijving: (where to call if you would like to pre-register, not needed unless a closed crit)
- Inschrijving: (the address of the registration for the race)
- Kleedkamers: (the address for the changing rooms of the race)
- Briefing: (if a team race, where the briefing is held, not something you need to worry about)
- Individuele prijzen: (the amount of individual prizes on hand and how deep they pay)
- Bijkomende individuele prijzen: (other individual prizes)
- Clubprijzen: (the amount of the club prize)
- Bijkomende klassementen: (other classifications that pay)
- Extra info:
- Fotofinish/Camera: (the side your number goes on, but I would just check at the race start)
- Telefoonnr. organisator: (if you need to contact the race organizer, call this number, not really needed