Rates and Availablity
Single Occupancy Rate
- < 10 nights – €69/night
- 10 to 15 nights – €55/night
- 16 to 29 nights – €45/night
- 30+ nights – €32/night
Double Occupancy Rate
- < 10 nights – €95/night
- 10 to 15 nights – €69/night
- 16 to 29 nights – €59/night
- 30+ nights – €48/night
Arrival after 3pm – Departure by 11am
Tour of Flanders Weekend – 3 night minimum
€200 euros single occupancy – €325 euros double occupancy
See our B&B&B Spring Classics Tour options for a special rate inclusive of your stay and Tour of Flanders and Paris Roubaix Day Trips.
- September 2022 onwards – bookings are open and available
What is included in our rates?
- No cleaning or service fees,
- Utilities (Electricity, Heating, Water, Gas)
- Heating in all bedrooms
- High-Speed Internet – 125MBS download speed, 5MBS upload, no usage limits
- On site laundry facilities (washer, tumble dryer, and outdoor clothes line)
- Bike Washing area including pressure washer
- Bike Storage area with tools
- Bed Linens, Towels, Pillows, etc (no need to bring extra with you)
- Fully equipped kitchen including a dishwasher (dish soap, washing tablets included)
- Large living room with digital Television and digital recorder (many English language channels)
- Town bike is available to spin down to the center of town
- Central location near to train station (1km) and town-center (2km) and food shopping just 500m away
- Instant Gas Heating for water – no worries about coming home to a cold shower
- Gregg and Holly live at the house and are available to help out with problems/answer questions
When considering your options for a racing block in Belgium, we recommend that you consider what you will be getting for the price of your housing. While we are not the cheapest option for cyclists, we have considered many options that are not always available at other cycling accommodations. We have bolded the items which we include in our rates, which are not always standard for other housing options available to you. If you are considering a cheaper option we encourage you to ask questions about what is included and likewise not included in the rate, because potentially you could end up paying more in the long run, or waste time running small errands. Another major factor to consider is the proximity of the accommodation to the center of town, transportation, shopping, and quality training roads. To toot our own horn we check off all the boxes on this one, with shopping 500 meters away, the train station 1km away, the city center 2km away, plus we are surrounded by some of the best training roads in all of Belgium, and are situated within close proximity to many races.
We also maintain a quality standard with our house. We strive to provide a reliable and quality stay for those wishing to come to Belgium and race. We have been in your place and have made the quality of house we wanted when we first came to Belgium.